Friday, February 01, 2008

Lost

I woke up the other morning, around 7am, to find my bare heiney wiggling.

Yep, wiggling, all on its lonesome.

Turns out, sometime during the night/morning Ava (who had been sleeping with Scott and I since this wonderful RSV bug hit) had wedged her ten bare little piggies into the back of my baggy (now I see WAAAY too baggy) sweatpants and against my bare bum.

I reached down and pulled her feet out, and she yelled (still very much asleep) "MY SHOES! MY SHOES! I LOST MY SHOES!!"

Come on, Ava. It's not THAT big!



Dontcha just love kids. A laugh a minute.

1 comment:

hsmomma said...

Love your blog! I have five kids also and they are also the source of MANY blog posts!! They make for great writing don't they?? As I told one of my friends the other day--you can't make this stuff up!!