Sunday, February 25, 2007

Who Fathered Aidan?




Like Ava's nose? No, it's not a cold- it's the result of the pediatrician's office. While sliding down their slide, she did a face-plant right onto the carpet. She only had a red scrape the rest of that day, but when she woke up the next morning, there was this giant SCAB right on the end of her nose. How attractive!

The other day Aidan came up to me and told me that the other kids were really "fathering" him. What?! I replied, not understanding. He was trying to watch a kids show when they kept being loud and "fathering" him. You want to know how horrible of a parent I am? I told Scott he couldn't correct him yet, because I wanted him to sound cute just a little longer.

Yep. They'll all probably end up on Oprah someday, telling how I ruined them forever.

1 comment:

Thor said...

What? No frog?