Saturday, May 01, 2010

The Third Time's a CHARM




Can you believe this?!! I was able to talk to Elder Petmecky this morning!! He CALLED ME!! We talked about our families (they have 5 kids and HOMESCHOOL ALSO!!), and about some of the other missionaries. He mentioned that he had seen Elder Winterholler's phone number online, so when we were done talking I tried to look him up. I was able to find a phone number for a Jody Winterholler (his name), but the number was disconnected. I called information and left messages with two other people in the same small town of Gillette, WY asking if they were related to please give me a call back.

Have I mentioned how much I love this gospel!?!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

How amazing to find all those missionaries!! What a wonderful blessing.

My sister lives in Gillette, WY. I wonder if she's ever heard of him.