- Automated Record Keeping Fee- $7.00; This is the cost for turning the computer on.
- City/Town Share- $17.50; This is the amount that is split between the city councilmen depending on who wins the Fantasy Football League this season
- County Share- $14.00; This is for the councilmen who don't play FFL- it goes straight towards their end-of-the-year "didn't get caught with a prostitute this year" party
- Court Administration Fee- $5.00; This is for the lady who signed the receipt. She deserves a good lunch from McDonalds.
- DNA Sample Processing Fee- $2.00; Either I have mothered children I am not aware of, or I am paying to figure out who fathered half the town of Butler.
- Document Storage Fee- $2.00; Since hard copies are no longer kept, this would be an additional fee for pressing the POWER button on the computer. Or this cost goes towards purchasing their garbage bins.
- Highway Worksite Fees- $.50; This amount is quite reflective in how well they take care of the Highways and those who work on them.
- Infraction Judgements- $14.50; This is the ACTUAL PENALTY for me being late on my tags.
- Judicial Insurance Adjustment Fee- $1.00; This is to help offset the hike in the courts insurance fees when they realized how many of them actually drink and drive.
- Judicial Salaries Fee- City- $4.50; This is the portion of the city judges salary I promised to pay by breaking the law. Apparently if we all obeyed the laws, our judges would never get paid.
- Judicial Salaries Fee- State- $13.50; Same as above, the State judges just think more highly of themselves.
- Jury Fee- $2.00; The amount I pay to help hardened criminals get off scott-free because most of the jury is composed of people who think this is "good money"
- Late Payment Fee- $25.00; The amount of money I had to pay because I didn't have enough money to pay to get my tags renewed, which then cost me extra money in towing fees, which meant taking food out of my children's mouths and straight into the...
- Law Enforcement Continuing Education- $4.00; Because it's not enough just to know your ABC's anymore, now they want them to know which end of the gun to point at a suspect. (This money actually helps to offset the cover charge of the officers to get into all of the off-campus parties).
- Public Defense Administration Fee- $3.00; This purchases gum for the Public Defenders to chomp on while the judge pounds out "GUILTY" for their clients.
- State Share- $38.50; If I'm reading this correctly, they should be handing some of this BACK to me...it does say SHARE after all.
Monday, August 30, 2010
I'm Feeling A Bit Lighter Already...
And there it is. All $154 broken down. Sad, isn't it?
Posted by The Mom at Monday, August 30, 2010