Tuesday, May 02, 2006

5 Great Things About Today

1. This morning was really humid, and when I got back from taking the kids to school, Ava had two little curly "horns" sticking up on top of her head. Will she be a little girl who has a little curl, too? (As long as she's not 'horrid')
2. I actually sat down and paid most of our bills (until we ran out of money). Am I the only one who tends to pile the bills up? I figure maybe they'll just disappear. Not much luck with that, though.
3. I found out that Aidan will be able to go to a little camp this summer (sponsered by our local PBS station!)- YIIPPEEEE!! Enoch, Amelia, and Kate also qualify for a scholarship to a summer art camp, also!
4. Ava had a terribly gross, messy, diaper that was leaking all over, and I managed to clean her off without getting ANY of it on me!!! Quite the accomplishment! She also said a new word today! No, not mama- baba.
5. I went to a girls night out tonight and had some grown-up conversation. There may be some very exciting news that comes out of it, too. I'll keep you posted if there are any further updates.

Well, Aidan's waiting for me to read him a book and snuggle. Since I didn't get a shower before 5pm today, I'd probably better call it quits early.

G'night!!

No comments: