Thursday, May 18, 2006

It works, by golly!

Great news! A few weeks ago I picked up a $5 radio for Scott's car at a garage sale, then found a 6-CD changer at another one for 50 cents!! Yes, you read correctly- 50 CENTS!! Scott and Enoch spent a couple of hours in the car tonight putting it together (and Scott also continued the "birds and the bees" talk a little more in depth than we did when he turned 8). And everything works great!! Now the stereo system is worth about as much as the car is!

Today, while driving around with Aidan, he was singing along to the Primary song "Scripture Power" and after he sang "Because I want the power His word will give to me, I'm changing how I live. I'm changing what I'll be." he stopped and said- "You know, I really am, Mommy!" I don't doubt it for a minute.

I got Ava out of bed this morning and she was standing up in her crib again. This makes the THIRD time!! My baby's growing up!

Well, today's was short but sweet. I hope everyone has a great day! Saturday is Kate's party, I'll let you know how that goes!

No comments: